Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

VISN 12 - VA Great Lakes Health Care System


Contact the VISN 12 - VA Great Lakes Health Care System

VISN 12 - VA Great Lakes Health Care System offers a variety of health services to meet the needs of our nation's Veterans. For additional contact information you may also view our phone directory or A to Z List of Services. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) services, Dial 711.

Mailing Address and Phone Numbers

VA Great Lakes Health Care System
Network Office (10N12)
Four Westbrook Corporate Tower
11301 W. Cermak Road, Suite 810
Westchester, IL 60154
Phone: (708) 492-3900
Fax: (708) 492-3948

Telephone Care

If this is an emergency, please dial 911.

Please contact telephone care service at the nearest VA facility, if you need medical advice, have a question about your medication, or need to schedule a non-urgent appointment. 

Contact Us By E-Mail

VA has established an inquiry routing and information system which provides answers to frequently-asked questions. You may also use this system to submit a comment, question, or concern.

*Please note that the VA Inquiry page is intended ONLY for customer inquiries of a non-emergency nature. The Inquiry page should not be used to convey information or concerns that are emergent or that require immediate response. For example, if you are experiencing a medical emergency (i.e. chest pain) or a psychiatric emergency (i.e. are fearful of hurting your self of someone else), you should call 911 to obtain emergency assistance.

Inquiries to the VA Inquiry page may not be read immediately and the site is NOT to be used to obtain emergency assistance.

Patient Advocates

If you have a compliment, complaint, or other issue which you believe requires resolution, please contact your facility patient advocate. Please visit the facilities page for the facility's phone number and/or link to the facility's website.

News Media

Members of the news media should contact our Public Affairs office at (708) 492-3903.

Report a problem with our web site

To report problems such as a broken link on our website, please contact the webmaster. (This e-mail address is for web site technical issues only. You will not receive a response. All other inquiries should be sent through the VA Inquiry page.)